About Contact us Directory A-Z Index Help

Rural Minnesota CEP contacts
You are in the section


Contact Rural Minnesota CEP

If you're a dislocated worker, you may qualify for available government grants and assistance that will make it possible for you to return to school to train for a new career.Services are available that include job search strategies, access to employers and employers listing job opportunities with their local Workforce Center. In addition, funds maybe able to help with tuition, books and fees and on-the job- training opportunities. Minnesota State Community and Technical College has teamed up with Rural Minnesota CEP to provide financial information and job training opportunities that will help you prepare for the future.

Contact your local Rural Minnesota CEP office to meet with a counselor today.

Detroit Lakes
Serving Becker, Mahnomen & Otter Tail
801 Roosevelt Ave., P.O. Box 1108
Detroit Lakes, MN 56502-1108

Fergus Falls
Serving Grant,Otter Tail & Wilkin
125 Lincoln Ave. West, P.O. Box 161
Fergus Falls, MN 56538-0161

Serving Clay
Family Service Center
715 North 11th Street
Moorhead, MN 56560

Serving Todd & Wadena
124 First Street NE, Suite 3
Wadena, MN 56482

Last modified: March 11th, 2014 at 09:25am