A few words from those who are served:
- "As a single mom, the help gave me the extra incentive to continue."
- "Without my scholarship, I would had to drop out for the summer"
- "Thank you so much for the scholarship. Your contribution to helping us students shows how much people truly care."
- "I am a single mom with two kids, bills, and health problems. Thank You!"
- "As a single mom and older student (I'm almost 50 now), I was not able to afford the fee at this time, particularly with medical problems I've been having."
- "I want to say thank you for being a college that allows me to continue to work and go to school."