up2U is a unique program designed to support learning and motivate your son or daughter to persist toward university transfer and degree completion. The program also offers a scholarship for their junior year at an up2U transfer university. The amount of the scholarship is based on the student's cumulative GPA and his or her score on the CLA+.
- Research shows that 71 percent of students who complete a two-year degree and transfer to a university earn a degree within four years. up2U motivates your son or daughter to complete a two-year degree, transfer to university and earn a university degree, all within four years.
- The average amount of student loan debt incurred by university graduates is $29,000. up2U provides a scholarship for a student's junior year, thus reducing the amount of student loan debt and its lingering burden on your son or daughter.
- Only 30 percent of students who begin their studies at a community college go on to complete a degree within two years. up2U provides not only an incentive for your son or daughter to complete a degree but also targeted academic interventions to support learning.
- Today's employers are looking for employees who can think critically, solve problems and communicate effectively. up2U supports your son or daughter in developing and mastering these skills, considered essential for access to and success in the workplace.
* Only new students enrolling at M State are eligible to participate in up2U. Current or transfer students are not eligible for the program.
Learn more about the up2U program by completing an interest form.