Degrees Offered Click on a degree below to view details
Administrative Support Diploma
Administrative Support - Diploma program at a glance
The Administrative Support diploma program prepares students to provide a wide range of office tasks for a variety of entry-level positions in the business office setting. Students will develop skills in communications, software applications, office procedures, bookkeeping, filing and document processing to create a positive office environment.
- Small class size and personal attention from instructors.
- 100% placement of graduates over the past four years.
- Service learning projects built into the courses.
- Student recognition through "Student of the Month" award.
- Students have the opportunity to learn a variety of software applications.
- Classes offered through on-campus, flex lab, and distance education.
- Articulation agreements available for transferring of credits to four-year institutions.
Last modified: April 23rd, 2014 at 03:39pm