Travel Leaders Academy classroom training program is divided into nine courses and includes online destination specialist training programs and a student workbook. Each course covers the stated topics in depth. Most courses require that standard industry terminology, codes and abbreviations be learned. The program includes 220 hours of comprehensive study and is approximately 50 percent lecture and 50 percent laboratory hands-on training.
- Introduction to the Travel Industry - 3 hours
- The Basics: Booking Air, Car, Hotels and More - 57 hours
- Viva Las Vegas - 30 hours
- Hello Florida - 30 hours
- The Business Traveler - 12 hours
- Creating Extraordinary Cruise Vacations - 30 hours
- Fun and Sun in Mexico - 18 hours
- Putting it All Together - 30 hours
- Professional Career Development - 6 hours
- Final and Graduation - 4 hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday each week
August 22, 2016 - December 20, 2016 (last day is shorter and includes a "graduation celebration")
Moorhead Campus, 1900 28th Avenue S ~ Room B143
To register online, please follow this link.