The Housing Advisory Council is a 10-12 person student organization that guides the development of education and entertainment programming as well as policy recommendations for Housing and Residential Life.
- Attend monthly meetings to plan for the next academic year's programming.
- Provide OHRL with feedback on current education and entertainment programming.
- Provide OHRL with a student perspective on proposed programming and policy changes.
- Advocate on behalf of residents in planning and decision making processes.
- Review data as necessary to make recommendations.