This survey is an aid for families and should help you get a feeling for your student's progress at Minnesota State Community and Technical College. A student who can respond positively to the following questions is showing good adjustment to college life and has a high probability of success at M State.
- Can you name four friends that you have made at M State?
- Are you participating in at least one activity at M State?
- Have you set a goal for your grade point average at the end of the first semester?
- Do you know how to find your academic advisor at M State?
- Do you know when you will register for next semester?
- Do you know a faculty, staff member or administrator who you could go to in a time of need?
- Do you know the location on campus of the learning services center? Have you utilized the services?
- Do you like M State and feel like you are going to be successful?