||This course is the study of auto body safety, shop operation procedures, power and hand tool use, shop equipment applications, frame measuring instruments, service literature, introduction to estimating guides, general service knowledge, professional work habits, industry standards and expectations.
- Identify state and local Environmental Protection Agency regulations.
- Identify hazardous waste disposal techniques.
- Identify auto body components.
- Identify suspension components.
- Perform basic estimate writing.
- Identify proper safety procedures in the auto body shop.
- Identify framed diagrams as it relates to measuring vehicles
- Identify the use and safety practices with hand and power tools.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines