||Emphasis in this course is on proper shop management procedures including inventory management, parts and repair ordering, payroll procedures, employee/employer relations, hiring/dismissal procedures, customer relations, estimating procedures, insurance procedures and insurance coverages.
- Identify shop management procedures.
- Perform damage estimate writing.
- Describe waste management laws.
- Describe shop promotional materials.
- Perform parts ordering identification.
- Identify insurance claim procedures.
- Utilize collision estimating manuals.
- Identify parts discounts and markup pricing.
- Describe hiring and termination procedures.
- Identify a variety of shop payroll procedures.
- Identify professional behavior as it relates to customer relations.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines