||Students build proficiency in their auto body repair skills in this lab course. Emphasis is on major collision repair. Students will also be expected to exhibit the dependability, attitudes and work habits that employers expect of their employees.
- Identify shop safety procedures.
- Perform various panel replacement repairs/replacements.
- Perform unibody repairs.
- Perform different plastic repair.
- Perform frame rack pulling.
- Perform frame measuring of upper/lower body.
- Perform wheel alignment.
- Replace damaged engine components.
- Replace damaged suspension components.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines