||Students learn tie-down and clamping techniques and measuring and pulling procedures to repair direct and indirect damage on open and closed panels. Replacement of damaged panels is also covered.
- Perform varous bolt-on panel replacements.
- Perform various weld-on panel replacements.
- Perform various dent repairs using body filler.
- Perform plastic repairs.
- Perform plastic refinishing methods.
- Perform base coat/clear coat painting.
- Perform prime-sealer painting.
- Perform paint mixing.
- Perform paint masking methods.
- Perform door repairs relating to mechanical.
- Perform door glass replacement.
- Perform windshield replacement.
- Perform engine mechanical component replacement.
- Perform lighting and wiring repairs.
- Demonstrate shop safety procedures.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines