||Students will continue to develop skills working on replacement of mechanical components damaged in collisions. Students will learn to identify potential damage areas resulting from varied types of collisions, to be included in estimates of damage repairs.
- Perform service manual useage.
- Perform cooling system removal/replacement procedures.
- Perform air conditioning component removal/replacement procedures.
- Identify airbag components and safe handling procedures.
- Perform airbag components removal/replacement procedures.
- Identify safe removal and replacement of fuel tank components.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines