||This course is the lab course associated with Financial Accounting II (ACCT2212). Students must be enrolled in ACCT2212 to enroll in this course. Major content will be the practical application of concepts introduced in the lecture course.
- Use generally accepted accounting principles to record financial transactions.
- Use present and future value tables for time-value of money calculations.
- Prepare a statement of cash flows.
- Compute various financial ratios.
- Use generally accepted accounting principles to prepare financial statements.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines