||This course focuses on strategic decision-making related to cost analysis and cost management.
- Compare and contrast managerial and financial accounting.
- Calculate product cost using process and job-order costing.
- Differentiate between activity-based costing and traditional costing.
- Identify types of variable and fixed cost behavior.
- Apply cost-volume-profit analysis.
- Discuss the role of cost information in decision-making.
- Relate the budgeting process and its importance to management.
- Explain the use of standard costs in performance evaluation.
- Identify factors used for pricing.
- Evaluate capital investment proposals.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines