||This course prepares students to take the Registered Medical Transcriptionist (RMT) examination. Review of medical transcription rules and language will be integral components of this course. Practice examinations will be taken under timed conditions. The course will assist the student in determining a plan of study and continued learning in the area of medical language in preparation for the RMT certification examination.
|| ADMM1162 Intermediate Medical Transcription
- Develop a plan for preparation for the RMT examination.
- Explain testing requirements from AHDI.
- Review medical language, systems/specialties, English language, and medical transcription rules.
- Utilize computer technology.
- Display professional work habits.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines