||This course is a capstone experience for students enrolled in a medical administrative program. Medical office responsibilities such as appointment scheduling, registration, health information management, and billing and financial operations are included in this project-based course. This course should be taken in the last semester prior to graduation as students will employ skills mastered over the course of their program enrollment. Students will develop 10-key skills necessary for billing and insurance practices in a medical facility.
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy in 10-key practice.
- Prepare materials for simulation.
- Complete medical office activities.
- Produce project documentation.
- Demonstrate medical administrative best practices.
- Utilize current medical office technology to perform medical office activities.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines