||This course provides entry-level office support experience for students in their last semester of the ADMS diploma program. Each internship is individualized, and a training plan is created with each training site, giving students the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a business setting.
|| per instructor's approval
- Practice and apply critical workplace skills including personal responsibility, initiative, dependability and punctuality.
- Develop and apply effective work habits regarding customer service, time management, organization and commitment to company.
- Interpret and assume responsibility to follow oral and written instructions as given.
- Select correct mode of delivery and use positive, effective communication skills in all venues to include oral, written, listening, social media and other technologies to communicate.
- Demonstrate professional business etiquette, ethics, confidentiality, attitudes and demeanors as required in business settings.
- Demonstrate and evaluate efficiency and proficiency when using technology.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines