||This is the second-level enrichment course designed to provide students with real-life experience in a professional environment by applying academic business principles. The course will emphasize more in-depth projects and tasks within the workplace. Emphasis will be on interpersonal communication, decision making, problem solving, organization and project management. Students will be required to accept higher-level responsibilities, tasks and projects as assigned per the site supervisor or faculty member.
- Demonstrate a continued understanding of professional expectations within the workplace environment.
- Apply academic business principles in the workplace.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a professional environment.
- Display effective communication skills to fulfill workplace tasks and projects.
- Exhibit team building skills in a professional setting.
- Accept higher-level responsibilities as assigned for projects and tasks.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines