||This course will provide students who have attained a basic understanding of word processing software with a more in-depth knowledge of the product. Students will work with more complicated projects that incorporate many of the upper-level skills required at this level.
- Apply customized formatting to tables and forms.
- Perform controlled pagination features.
- Integrate appropriate references.
- Design multiple-page documents.
- Troubleshoot formatting errors.
- Create and run advanced macros for documents.
- Manipulate graphics, images and page layouts.
- Manage storage and retrieval of documents.
- Demonstrate skill in editing with workgroups.
- Create master documents and subdocuments.
- Create and edit web documents.
- Select appropriate file locations for workgroups.
- Develop advanced templates.
- Perform calculations in tables.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines