||This course is designed to provide the student with the design and layout techniques of available software applications needed to produce business publications and visual presentations. Emphasis is on available software tools, presentation options and design, as well as presentation considerations of the target audience. Upon completion, the student should be able to demonstrate the ability to design and produce business presentations and publications.
- Construct a publication or presentation with features that reflect critical thinking.
- Utilize pre-designed graphic templates.
- Apply effective design principles.
- Demonstrate production techniques.
- Critique the design effectiveness of business presentations and publications.
- Select appropriate animation features to enhance a presentation's objective.
- Incorporate various media files.
- Evaluate available software to create presentations and publications.
- Identify end-user requirements that affect the design of the publication or presentation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines