||1 – 3
||This course provides students with actual work experience in an administrative professional career. A training plan is created for each student in conjunction with the training site to provide experience related to the skills and knowledge acquired in the program. Each internship is an individualized experience. Therefore, this course offers a flexible, variable credit experience. The student may choose from 1, 2 or 3 credits, depending on the number of hours pre-arranged with the internship site supervisor. Each credit will require 45 hours of on-the-job learning.
|| Instructor Approval
- Exhibit workplace professionalism.
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate diverse customer service skills.
- Utilize resources and technology ethically and effectively.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in a professional environment.
- Adhere to oral/written instructions.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines