||This course focuses on the varied suspension systems currently in use, including McPherson strut, leaf spring, coil spring and torsion bar. Also covered will be caster, camber and toe, and other alignment angles; wheel balance using the latest road force technology; and operation, diagnosis and repair of manual and power steering systems.
- Perform wheel alignment.
- Service electronic suspension systems.
- Diagnose and repair front suspension concerns
- Diagnose steering problems and conditions.
- Identify steering concerns.
- Interpret service information.
- Exhibit safety precautions and professionalism.
- Diagnose and repair rear suspension concerns.
- Diagnose and repair rack and pinion power steering systems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines