||This is a continuation of Alignment and Suspension I. The student will perform repairs and adjustments pertaining to wheel alignments and work with electrical sensors and controls affecting a vehicle's stability control. Diagnostics and repair of steering columns and supplemental restraints also will be covered.
|| AMST1101 AND AMST1102 AND AMST1111
- Exhibit safety precautions and professionalism.
- Interpret service information.
- Disable and enable supplemental restraint systems.
- Service steering columns.
- Service and repair power steering systems.
- Perform scan tool diagnostics.
- Perform pre-alignment inspections.
- Perform four-wheel alignment.
- Diagnose and repair stability control systems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines