||This is a continuation course from the Alignment and Suspension I class. The student will perform repairs and adjustments pertaining to wheel alignments and work with electrical sensors and controls affecting a vehicle's stability control. Diagnostics and repair of steering columns and supplemental restraints also will be covered.
- Exhibit safety and professionalism.
- Interprets service information.
- Disable and enable supplemental restraint systems.
- Service steering column.
- Service/repair power steering systems.
- Perform scan tool diagnostics.
- Perform pre alignment inspections.
- Perform four-wheel alignment.
- Diagnose and repair stability control systems
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines