||This course teaches diagnosis and repair of interior and exterior lighting, safety devices, comfort systems, and door, window and seat control systems. The student will use wiring diagrams to pinpoint body electrical concerns. Window, door and seat control service will also be performed. Common vehicle accessories will be addressed.
- Exhibit safety and professionalism.
- Explain and interpret service information.
- Interpret electrical system wiring diagrams.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle lighting systems.
- Diagnose and test electrical systems using multimeters and scopes.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle motor driven accessories.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle wiper and washer systems.
- Perform parasitic draw test on vehicle.
- Diagnose and explain through the use of diagnostic flow charts and electronic service information.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines