||This course will cover the introduction to vehicle computer systems and related components that assist in the management of engine fuel, ignition and emission systems. Sensor inputs, management operation and operational commands are addressed.
- Exhibit safety and professionalism.
- Interpret service information.
- Diagnose and repair various emission, fuel and ignition problems.
- Define failure codes and diagnostic repair procedures.
- Perform scan tool tests on various sensors on a vehicle.
- Perform scan tool tests on various actuators on a vehicle.
- Test various sensors and actuators using electronic information and multimeter.
- Test various sensors and actuators using a lab scope.
- Diagnose and explain through the use of diagnostic flow charts and service information.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines