||This two-credit course is designed to raise the level of exposure to equipment and methodologies used in the biotechnology industry. Students will gain practical experience utilizing established skill sets and develop new skill sets unique to industry. In addition, this course includes professional development components such as resume building, e-folios and interviewing skills.
- Exhibit a professional attitude.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Competently perform relevant tasks as assigned.
- Apply technical skills and knowledge to problem solving.
- Employ professional ethics.
- Adhere to company polices and procedures.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines