||Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) is an internationally recognized organization designed to educate students about how to ethically engage in the free enterprise system to serve the economic interests of individuals and communities. Through this course, students will develop and execute various free enterprise projects and present their results at a regional competition.
|| Approval from SIFE Advisor
- Identify the needs of a target group.
- Develop a project to address the needs of the selected target group.
- Apply business and economic concepts through an entrepreneurial approach to the project.
- Create economic opportunities through the application of a business mindset to the project process, content, and delivery.
- Provide a benefit to the target group through the project.
- Contribute to the project's results presentation at the regional SIFE meeting.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines