||This course provides the student with a basic knowledge of exterior finishes, their installation and their uses in building construction. During the course the student will learn about and install various wall sidings, soffits and fascia coverings.
- Define roofing terms.
- Describe various styles of cornices.
- Install exterior doors.
- Demonstrate proper flashing and install windows.
- Apply house wrap.
- Install exterior wall coverings and components.
- Construct deck stairs and railings.
- Install fascia and soffits.
- Demonstrate proper application of roofing materials.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines