||This course provides the student with an opportunity to observe and assess children's development. Under the supervision of an instructor, the student observes, records, interprets and develops plans to strengthen the development of infants through primary school-age children. Student will construct a child study based on assessments gathered throughout the course of the semester for one specific child.
|| CDEV 2200 and CDEV 2229
- Assess one child over time using multiple assessment tools.
- Assemble portfolio with child work samples and assessment findings.
- Compare observation methods.
- Compare recording methods.
- Communicate observation results.
- Examine multiple observation methods available
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines