||This course provides an overview of infant/toddler learning experiences in either home or center-based settings. Students integrate knowledge of developmental needs, developmentally appropriate environments, and effective caregiving and teaching methods.
|| CDEV1105 AND CDEV1107 AND CDEV2200 AND CDEV2229
- Examine infant/toddler play through play/caregiving.
- Describe comprehensive curriculum planning procedures.
- State the importance of incorporating learning in to the daily program.
- Organize equipment needed in the physical setting in an infant/toddler setting.
- Collect appropriate learning development experiences for infants/toddlers.
- Evaluate appropriate learning development experiences for infants/toddlers.
- Display professionalism both in the classroom and on the lab site at all times.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines