||This course introduces basic electric heating, gas, oil, heat pump and cooling system installation and control. Topics included are installing wiring for heating and air conditioning systems, replacing controls, measuring instruments and schematic interpretation.
- Demonstrate electrical safety.
- Apply National Electrical Code requirements.
- Understand heating and cooling systems.
- Diagram heating and cooling equipment
- Install heating and cooling equipment.
- Calculate heating load requirements.
- Troubleshoot heating and cooling circuits.
- Describe heating and cooling operations
- Interpret heating and cooling schematics
- Understand off peak requirements.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines