||This course introduces the design of farm wiring systems. Electrical distribution, dairy, poultry and hog structures will be included. Field crop storage, hog, dairy, poultry, farm shop, machinery shed and irrigation wiring are presented, along with farmstead lighting.
|| BLDG1102 AND GSMS1110
- Identify agriculture safety issues.
- Describe farm building National Electrical Code requirements.
- Apply related electrical formulas in agricultural installations.
- Install livestock building wiring.
- Describe stray voltage symtoms and solutions.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines