||Planning and scheduling are important management tools. In this course students will work with scheduling techniques commonly used in the construction industry to bring projects to timely and economically successful completion.
- Develop construction schedules.
- Determine work activities and calculate durations.
- Construct Gantt chart schedules.
- Analyze logical relationships between all tasks.
- Create network diagram schedules.
- Identify and manipulate the critical path for a project.
- Create computer-generated schedules using industry-leading scheduling software.
- Manipulate computer-created schedules.
- Define project calendars.
- Add and assign project resources to a schedule.
- Update and expedite computer-generated schedules.
- Analyze resource cost information based on progress updates.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines