||This course is the second and final course in the BASIC programming language. Topics include looping, menus, arrays, subroutines, sorting, strings and files.
- Demonstrate industry standard graphical user interface design for advanced applications.
- Demonstrate industry standard code development techniques for the new topics studied.
- Follow documentation standards.
- Test object-oriented event-driven applications.
- Pass data by value.
- Pass data by reference.
- Create a sub procedure.
- Create a function procedure.
- Utilize sequential access files.
- Align the text written to a sequential access file.
- Code exception handling routines.
- Apply sorting techniques.
- Use one and two dimensional arrays.
- Associate a procedure with different events.
- Differentiate between a structure variable and member variables.
- Utilize classes.
- Add methods to a class.
- Use ADO.NET.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines