- Describe components of an URL.
- Describe the process of obtaining an Internet domain address.
- Describe the need for, and legal requirements of, Web site policies.
- Describe layouts, structure, design principles, and considerations for well-designed Web sites.
- Evaluate Web sites using principles of good format, structure, design, and programming practices.
- Install and configure Web page programming tools.
- Use current Web programming languages to create and maintain a Web page.
- Incorporate an e-mail link on a Web page.
- Incorporate internal and external hypertext links on a Web page.
- Incorporate tables on a Web page.
- Incorporate forms on a Web page.
- Create client-side scripting code to handle error checking in Web forms.
- Describe the security concerns of Web server administrators.
- Configure Web server software.
- Compare Web server operating systems and software.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines