||This course is a continuation of the RPG/OS400 I course with more advanced RPG programming and OS400 operations introduced. A strong emphasis will be put on developing screen programs that call one another and pass parameters between them. A large programming project will be given students at mid-semester in which they will develop many programs that are related and dependent on each other.
- Writing advanced RPG programs.
- Build logical and complex physical files.
- Demonstrate passing parameters.
- Demonstrate error finding.
- Produce multiple RPG programs that interact with each other.
- Produce business reports.
- Develop queries.
- Develop CL programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, change, and delete data within multiple files.
- Develop interactive screens.
- Demonstrate the ability to power down and power up the iSeries AS400.
- Perform advanced menu making.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines