||Students utilize learning in previous courses to design and implement solutions to a business need. Activities include learning about current business practices and preparation for employment.
- Present a student-generated proposal.
- Investigate an emerging technology.
- Recommend fault-tolerance for critical information systems.
- Recommend methods for security.
- Maintain an information system.
- Construct an information system.
- Write a program based on specific design criteria.
- Evaluate software.
- Demonstrate a working information system solution.
- Produce deliverables within a predetermined deadline.
- Perform industry observations.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines