||Students utilize the content of previous computer and network technology courses to design and implement an information system/networking solution to a business need. Hardware and software projects may include designing, installing, upgrading or expanding a computer network. Students may work on individual projects.
- Present a student generated proposal.
- Investigate an emerging technology for capabilities, configuration and operation.
- Develop 24X7 availability strategies.
- Analyze methods for security.
- Construct an information system.
- Produce deliverables within a pre-determined deadline.
- Perform project management for an IT project.
- Develop project management documentation.
- Perform Industry observations.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines