||The goal of this course is to introduce students to a computer topic chosen from a wide range of classic and state-of-the-art research, techniques, systems and technologies in the field of computer programming or networking. Topics will vary each semester. Course may be repeated for credit with a change in subtitle.
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope of the topic.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the use of the topic in a business context.
- Respond critically to systems using the topic.
- Create a system using the topic.
- Describe practical applications of the topic.
- Describe the topic's components.
- Implement the topic in conjunction with other computer technologies.
- Demonstrate the topic's concepts.
- Describe the topic.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines