||This course focuses on advanced programming concepts including an introduction to data structures, analysis of algorithms, recursion, searching, sorting and memory management.
- Differentiate between recursive and non-recursive programs.
- Construct programs using recursion.
- Write programs using objects.
- Differentiate between dynamic and static storage allocation.
- Utilize indirect addressing techniques.
- Measure the efficiency of algorithms.
- Implement data structures including arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, pointers, and binary search trees.
- Employ sorting algorithms including Selection Sort, Bubble Sort, and Merge Sort.
- Utilize searching algorithms including Linear Search and Binary Search.
- Analyze memory management issues related to searching and sorting algorithms.
- Create simple classes.
- Build complex classes using inheritance.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines