||This is an introductory course that will focus on the design, planning, implementation, operation and troubleshooting of wireless networks. It covers a comprehensive overview of technologies, security and design best practices with particular emphasis on hands-on skills.
- Design a wireless network.
- Apply security procedures for wireless networks.
- Create a wireless network.
- Evaluate network performance.
- Solve performance issues.
- Use performance monitoring tools.
- Demonstrate wireless reconnaissance tools.
- Employ tools for defeating wireless security.
- Describe differences in wired and wireless networks.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines