||The goal of this course is to allow the investigation of a topic chosen from the current network security landscape. The topic will vary each offering depending on current trends in network security.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the topic scope.
- Develop a possible solution to a given current issue in network security.
- Critically evaluate how the topic affects network security.
- Describe the key components of the topic.
- Demonstrate the need for policy regarding the topic.
- Evaluate the effect of the topic on various types of businesses.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the use of the topic in a business context.
- Describe the timeline of the topic in its relation to network security.
- Demonstrate the topic's concepts.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines