||This course will emphasize advanced technical support topics such as project management, product development, software evaluation and selection, technical writing and end-user training. Students will apply their technical knowledge and experience to actual case studies.
- Create accurate systems documentation.
- Demonstrate successful end user training skills.
- Create an acceptable use policy for an organization.
- Demonstrate successful software and hardware self training skills.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Utilize project management software.
- Utilize flowcharting software.
- Create an end-user needs analysis and assessment project.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to install and manage end-user computers.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines