||This course introduces the student to a variety of confection-making skills. Students will prepare confections at a marketable level.
||Approved equivalent experience
- Exhibit safety and sanitation standards.
- Exhibit teamwork and professionalism.
- Identify and prepare cooked sugar confections such as toffee, caramel, taffy and nut brittles.
- Identify and prepare jellied confections.
- Identify and prepare a variety of rolled and dipped chocolate confections.
- Identify and prepare molded and formed chocolate-based confections.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines