||This course allows the student to learn and develop cake-decorating skills to a marketable level.
||Approved equivalent experience
- Exhibit safety and sanitation standards.
- Exhibit teamwork and professionalism.
- Identify and prepare cakes utilizing a variety of formulas and techniques.
- Identify and prepare a variety of buttercreams, icings and fondants.
- Identify and utilize cake decorating tools and equipment.
- Identify and demonstrate frosting and icing of layer cakes and sheet cakes.
- Identify and create borders, flowers, leaves and other decorative elements.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines