||This course introduces the student to the range of foods from France. Course will examine the origins of French cuisine including the cultural, historical and environmental factors that shape the cuisine.
||Approved equivalent experience
- Display teamwork and professionalism.
- Demonstrate proper sanitation and safety standards.
- Identify and demonstrate proper equipment operation.
- Research French cuisine and recipes.
- Identify and demonstrate specific French preparation techniques, styles and cooking methods.
- Identify sources and demonstrate the use of French food ingredients and seasonings.
- Prepare French foods.
- Critique prepared French foods.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines