||This course provides the student with an internship experience to apply what has been learned in the classroom and practiced in the lab. The internship will take place in a commercial food service establishment under the supervision of the employer/designee.
instructor permission needed
- Develop internship training plan.
- Demonstrate safety and sanitation standards.
- Display acceptable attendance and dependability.
- Display proper personal hygiene.
- Display professional attitude and initiative.
- Display organizational and technical skills.
- Utilize industry tools and equipment.
- Demonstrate acceptable production quantity and quality.
- Display communication skills.
- Prepare activity logs.
- Complete employer and self-evaluation of internship.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines