||This is a capstone course for the Voice Video over Internet Protocol Certificate. Students will work on projects to design and configure a converged network and configure applications to run over the network. Students will analyze the environmental impact of their designs and perform testing and troubleshooting. Students will present their designs and discuss any green technologies used in the designs.
- Analyze voice, video over IP system components.
- Review green technologies and power consumption for an IP converged network.
- Design a converged system.
- Provision a traffic carrying switch.
- Configure a converged network.
- Troubleshoot applications running over a converged network.
- Present a network design.
- Develop an electronic drawing for a network design.
- Demonstrate professional communications skills relating to converged networking.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines