||Students will apply skill sets previously learned specific to Case New Holland equipment and will also be introduced to curriculum skill sets to be delivered in future semesters. Skill sets will be identified in a training plan developed by industry and instructor.
- •Demonstrate safety procedures.
- •Utilize original equipment manufacturer software.
- •Utilize company computing system.
- •Demonstrate reliability.
- •Demonstrate cooperation.
- •Adhere to company attendance policy.
- •Adhere to company safety policies.
- •Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- •Demonstrate respect.
- •Utilize original equipment manufacturer parts catalog to assist part's department.
- •Demonstrate customer service skills equal to or greater than employer standards.
- •Adhere to company policy while on service call in company vehicle.
- •Demonstrate respect of company's equipment, tools, buildings, and surroundings.
- •Maintain a clean work environment.
- •Demonstrate professionalism.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines