||Students will apply skill sets previously learned specific to John Deere equipment and will also be introduced to curriculum skill sets to be delivered in future semesters. Skill sets will be identified in a training plan developed by industry and instructor.
- Demonstrate Safety Procedures.
- Utilize original equipment manufacture software.
- Utilize company computing system.
- Demonstrate reliability.
- Demonstrate cooperation.
- Adhere to company attendance policy.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate respect.
- Analyze vehicle operating systems.
- Troubleshoot vehicle operating systems.
- Repair vehicle operating systems.
- Demonstrate efficiency in repair of vehicle operating systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in repair of vehicle operating systems.
- Perform post repair quality checks.
- Document repair according to company policy.
- Utilize original equipment manufacture parts catalog to assist part's department.
- Demonstrate customer service skills equal to or greater than employer standards.
- Adhere to company policy while on service call in company vehicle.
- Demonstrate respect to company's equipment, tools, buildings, and surroundings.
- Maintain a clean work environment per employer standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines